Liability for Contents
The contents on our websites were prepared with utmost care. But, we are unable to accept any warranty for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents. In acc. with Section 7(1) TMG (German Telemedia Act), we, as service provider, are responsible for our own contents on these websites acc. to general legislation. Pursuant to Sections 8 to 10 TMG, however, we, as service provider, are not obliged to monitor transferred or retained third-party information or to search for circumstances indicating any illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general legislation remain unaffected hereof. However, any liability in this respect can be assumed only as from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Once we become aware of corresponding infringements, we will remove these contents immediately.
Liability for Links
Our offering contains links to external third-party websites, on the contents of which we do not have any influence. We therefore cannot accept any liability for such third-party content. The person bearing responsibility for the contents of the linked websites is always the respective provider or operator of the websites. The linked websites were reviewed for potential legal violations at the time of linking. No unlawful content was identifiable at the time of linking. However, we cannot reasonably be expected to permanently monitor the content of linked websites without concrete indications of an infringement. If we become aware of infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and works created on these websites by the website operators are subject to German copyright law. Any reproduction, processing, dissemination and any type of utilization beyond the limits stipulated under copyright law shall be subject to the written consent of the respective author and/or creator. Downloading and copying this website is permitted only for private, non-commercial use. Where the contents on this website have not been created by the operator, third-party copyrights are respected. In particular, third-party contents are marked as such. If, despite this, you should become aware of an infringement of copyright, please inform us accordingly. Once we become aware of infringements, we will remove such contents immediately.
All pictures and graphics used on this website are copyrighted. We sincerely thank for providing the pictures. Any further use, including, but not limited to, the publication on other websites, is prohibited and requires an explicit approval by the relevant photo agency or photographer.
Section 1 Information on the Collection of Personal Data
(1) Below, we provide you with information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data means all data that relate directly to you, for example, your name, address, e-mail addresses and user behavior.
(2) The controller according to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is: Management Thomas Müller, Kögl & Partner GmbH, represented by: Ludwig Kögl, Franz-Zelger-Str. 4, 6023 Rothenburg, Switzerland, phone: +41 (0)41 280 02 22, e-mail: email@example.com (see our legal notice).
(3) When you contact us, we will retain the data provided by you (your address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) to be able to answer your questions. We will erase the data retained in this context after its storage is no longer required or will restrict the processing if statutory storage obligations apply.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offering or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the period of retention.
Section 2 Your Rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights towards us:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to submit complaints to data protection supervisory authorities concerning the processing of your personal data.
Section 3 Collection of Personal Data When Visiting Our Website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website we will collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us so that we are able to display our website and ensure its stability and security (legal basis is point (f) of Art. 6(1) s. 1 GDPR):
– IP address
– date and time of the request
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– contents of the request (specific page)
– access status / HTTP status code
– respective transferred data volume
– website from which the request originates
– operating system and its interface
– language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, as assigned accordingly by the browser that you use, which allow the entity that places the cookie (in this case, us) to then receive certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the web offering more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained as follows:
– transient cookies (see b);
– persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store what is referred to as the “session D”, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This will allow your computer to be recognized if you return to our website. Session cookies are erased as soon as you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically erased after a set period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can erase the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your requirements and decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies, for example. Please note that, in this case, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the necessary data independent of the browser you’re using, and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want any processing of the Flash cookies, you have to install a corresponding add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by putting your browser in private browsing mode. Apart from that, we recommend regularly erasing your cookies and browser history manually.
Section 4 Use of Google Analytics
1. Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer which enable an analysis of how you use our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event of the activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities, and to provide other services relating to the use of the website and the Internet to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted in the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to their fullest extent, however. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, thereby excluding the possibility of personal identification. Insofar as the data collected about your person is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded, and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and make regular improvements to the use of our website. With the statistics that we obtain, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as the user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has agreed to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is point (f) of Art. 6(1) s. 1 GDPR.
2. Acc. to section 4, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to such processing under section 6 (1) - (4) above based on point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR of personal data concerning you in analysis tools.
Section 5 Social Media
1. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
(1) We are currently using social media like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, but we do not utilize social media plug-ins, i.e. the provider of such social media platforms will not receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offering.
Since it is possible, however, to access the provider’s website and our presence there from our website by clicking on the respective social media logo, please note that personal data will be transmitted by your browser to the provider’s servers during such visits. We do not know what other data Facebook, Instagram and Twitter will collect when the respective websites are visited.
(2) Addresses of the respective platforms and URLs with their privacy notices:
a) [Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has agreed to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en. Google has agreed to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has agreed to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
d) Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA; http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/.
2. Embedding YouTube Videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos in our online offering which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. All such videos have been embedded in the “enhanced data protection mode”, which means that no data about you as a user will be transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data stated in paragraph 2 will only be transferred if you play the videos. We have no control over such transfer of data.
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube receives information that you have accessed the relevant sub-page of our website. The data stated under section 3 of this policy will also be transmitted. This will take place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account into which you are logged in or if no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the data to be assigned to your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube will store your data as a user profile and use it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the custom configuration of its website. Data (including the data of users who are not logged in) are evaluated in this way to provide custom advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your use of our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles; if you intend to exercise this right, please contact YouTube.
Section 6 Objection to or Withdrawal of Your Consent to the Processing of Your Data
(1) If you have provided us with a consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw that consent at any time. Such a withdrawal affects the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data following your declaration of such a withdrawal.
(2) Where we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests (which is the case, in particular, if the processing is not necessary to perform a contract with you, e.g. if the website is used informationally without additional functions), you may object to such processing. When exercising your right to object, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as it is done by us. In case of your justified objection, we will check the facts and either discontinue the data processing and/or adjust it or give you our compelling legitimate grounds based on which we will continue the processing.
(3) It goes without saying that you can object to the processing of your personal data for marketing and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection via the following contact details: Management Thomas Müller, Kögl & Partner GmbH, represented by: Ludwig Kögl, Franz-Zelger-Str. 4, 6023 Rothenburg, Switzerland, phone: +41 (0)41 280 02 22, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org